How It Works
A step by step "How-To" for the InBrella system:
1. Remove the acoustic ceiling panel where the leak has been found, and easily insert the 2x2 or 2x4 InBrella ceiling panel.
2. Attach your drain hose to the InBrella System's drain nozzle, and attach the supplied clips to your ceiling rails.
3. Thread your plastic cable tie through the loop and the attached clip, and securely fasten your drain hose.
4. Your leak will now drain to the center of the InBrella System panel, and out through the drain hose.
5. Now you can redirect your drain hose as far as 25 feet away.